Donation and Membership checks may be mailed to:
P.O. Box 66
Marysville, KS 66508
Paypal option: Marysvillehistoricdepot@gmail.com
The restoration of the Historic Depot has been possible ONLY from personal and corporate donations. We are not funded by the state or any other historical organization. We still have a long list of restoration projects that are needed to secure the long term stability of the building. Currently we are working on the following list of projects for 2022.
- Engineering study for a HVAC system we hope to install by the fall of 2022
- Completion of the plasterwork, painting and a wall installed in the Trainmen Room
- Historic doors (replication) installed throughout the Depot
- Electrical Plan created and installed
- Lights installed in the Trainmen Room and the South end of the Historic Depot
- Fourteen 60' round tables purchased for events
- Tile installed in the Men's Restroom
- Doors installed and replica freight door created for Baggage Room
- Asphalt removed from the South lawn, graded and seeded with Buffalo Grass.
- Cement slab on the South Lawn repaired
- Catering prep area installed